Zone Manager - Nights
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a Zone Manager (Production Supervisor) to join us from June 2022 due to new business! As Production Supervisor you'll lead a team, and manage the consistent application of processes within your department, ensuring that products are manufactured to the agreed production plan and standard.
- You’ll continuously monitor raw materials, all operational processes and the overall production environment to ensure that all activity comply with food safety manufacturing standards.
- Effectively communicating with the operations team report progress against plan, highlighting any risks to the achievement of volumes and standards.
- Monitoring and reviewing the team capability, ensuring all staff are clearly focused on their key objectives and are developed to maximise their potential.
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off Nights
What we’re looking for
- You will need to have hands on knowledge and experience within a manufacturing/FMCG environment environment, ideally in the Food industry, using that knowledge to make good robust decisions to resolve issues quickly.
- Demonstrable analytical skills – ability to pull actionable insight from data.
- Prior experience of leading a team and resource planning in a people intensive, manufacturing/FMCG environment.
- Experience of managing large numbers of people in a complex manufacturing environment.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.