Yard Waste Operative - FLT
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Follow the "Clean as you go" principle
- Empty the site bins
- Check an clean the waste rooms
- Sort the waste
- Clean the Smoking are
- Operate various machinery
- Move the waste to it's designated location
- Prepare the waste for the supplier pick up
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate for the role would need to show the following skills:
- Attention to details.
- Willing to work in the outdoor.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Previous waste experience would advantageous.
- Basic level of English is required (written and verbal)
- FLT / Counterbalance license required
- Knowledge of and or experience of working in a FMCG/Warehouse would be advantageous, though full training is provided.
- Health & Safety Level 2 (included in induction).
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.