Warehouse Team Leader Afternoons - (2pm to 10:30pm) - (FULL TIME) -(ANY 5 DAYS OUT OF 7) £13.45
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 18 depots nationwide, enables us to make over 11,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled and frozen produce and that of third parties.
Our Distribution Centre in Hatfield is a major picking depot, employing more than 180 colleagues and operating a fleet of more than 80 vehicles. The depot serves major convenience retailers in the region.
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager and Supervisor to achieve the required performance through effective direction and control of the Depot and team, ensuring that the required products can be delivered to our customers in a timely manner. Operating efficiently thus ensuring the quality and safety of food goods and compliance with legislative and group standards.
Daily duties include but are not limited to :
Ensuring effective and accurate order picking within the agreed time scales to achieve the correct service levels for our customers' requirements.
Ensuring company policy is adhered to on all aspects of administration in particular to ensure BRC compliance.
Ensure operations are maintained within forecasted budgets levels at all times.
Site presented to audit standards at all times.
- Shift Pattern: Any 5 from 7
- Working Hours: 14:00- 22:30
- Salary: £13.45 - £14.45 per hour, depending on day
What we’re looking for
- We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
- At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Access to a full Wellbeing Centre platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.