Warehouse Operative -Nights
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 18 depots nationwide, enables us to make over 11,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled and frozen produce and that of third parties.
Our Distribution Centre in EXETER is a major picking depot, employing more than 150 colleagues and operating a fleet of more than 80 vehicles. The depot serves major convenience retailers in the region.
What you'll be doing
This position will work 5 out of 6 nights (Sun-Fri) per a week
which includes Sunday working on a rota'd basis.
FLT license is desirable or a willing to undertake training.
Driving license also desirable for moving vehicles around yard.
What we’re looking for
- Picking customer orders in our Warehouse.
- Ensuring all orders are being picked accurately using 'voice pick' technology, and deliveries are placed in the appropriate delivery pallets at all times, marking the order size on the delivery notes.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and able to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Logging product shortages and reporting them to the Management Team at the depot at the end of each shift.
- Ensuring all trays are stacked and kept in the designated place before the shift ends.
- Maintaining the depot's cleanliness and tidiness in work areas at all times.
- Ensuring all PPE issued is worn at all times.
What you’ll get in return
- 28 Holidays including bank holidays
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Companya share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- On-site car park
- On-site subsidised food area
- Weekly pay
We are proud to be a part of STOP THE TRAFFIK's anti-trafficking work. If you are looking for work in the UK, it’s important to know your labour rights, how to avoid false job adverts, and what to do if you’re facing exploitation at work. Find out more here: https://www.stopthetraffik.org/