Van Delivery Driver (chilled food) - competitive salary
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 18 depots nationwide, enables us to make over 11,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled and frozen produce and that of third parties.
A distribution depot serving convenience retailers and forecourts in the region. The depot operates a fleet of 9 vehicles on 9 routes.
What you'll be doing
Our multi drop delivery drivers transport Greencore's Food To Go products to various retail and forecourt outlets across the UK.
This position will work 5 out of 6 days (Mon-Sat) per a week, which includes Saturday working on a rota'd basis.
Approx. 8 hours per day.
Early morning start time
What we’re looking for
- Full UK Driving License.
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included in role.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.