Transport Administrator Nights
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 18 depots nationwide, enables us to make over 11,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled and frozen produce and that of third parties.
A distribution depot serving convenience retailers and forecourts in the region. The depot operates a fleet of 48 vehicles on 53 routes
What you'll be doing
£9.60 ph - Nightshift 22:00 - 06:00
The candidates responsibilities include
- Briefing and debriefing drivers on the system
- Ensuring processes are followed
- Administrative work including handling and organising of paperwork, filing, keeping records secure and up to date
- Ensuring correct communication go out with drivers
- Organisation of paperwork, filing, keeping records secure and up to date
- Handling phone queries
What we’re looking for
- We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
- At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Understanding excel spreadsheets and imputing data
- Ability to multi task
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.