Talent Acquisition Specialist
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We have currently got an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. The role will work within the Operations team partnering our Engineering and Supply Chain functions by leading and delivering a collaborative and exceptional end to end recruitment process.
Talk to us about flexible working - we can offer remote / flexible working, so location doesn't need to be a barrier. Having the ability to get to either Northampton, Selby or Manton Wood would be beneficial as these are the three main locations for the Talent Acquisition team.
What you'll be doing
As Talent Acquisition Specialist you will partner with Hiring Managers to provide a positive recruitment process delivering talent / capability in line with agreed business needs and helping us Making Everyday Taste Better.
Key areas of focus:
- Partnering with key senior stakeholders across the business to support the identification of talent across our Engineering and Supply Chain functions.
- Responsible for setting and delivering our talent attraction and selection strategy within these two critical functions.
- Initiating, maintaining, and building a network of contacts to help identify immediate and future talent.
- Partnering and advising hiring managers and HR teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques to drive business effectiveness.
- Supporting our current Engineering Apprentice programme.
- Owning and delivering key strategic projects to support our wider Talent Acquisition plan.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable track record in recruitment, either in-house or agency is essential.
- Prior experience working across Engineering and / or Operational disciplines is advantageous, but not essential.
- Genuine pride for delivering exceptional experiences for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Authentic style with a positive 'can do' attitude.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.