Skilled Production Operative
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
Shift times are -
Monday to Friday 13:30pm - 21:30pm
Monday to Friday 05:30 - 13:30 pm
What you'll be doing
- CCP checks ( via metal detection)
- High risk – weigh up checks
- Completing paperwork
- Manual handling food products
- Heavy lifting is involved
- Organising of staff into production areas
- Working to targets
- Maintaining tidy work stations
What we’re looking for
- We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
- At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
All of the roles involve working in a fast past, chilled environment in a company that puts people at the core.
All the roles require a good understanding of both spoken & written English. You will also have strong attention to detail and good organizational skills.
Production experience is preferred
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Access to a full Wellbeing Centre platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.