Skilled Kitchen Operative
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Bow, we have a team of around 800 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps, platters, sub rolls and salads for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Co-op, Asda, Morrisons and BP Wild Bean Café.
What you'll be doing
As a Skilled Kitchen Operative you will have these responsibilities:
- Ensure usage of correct products and equipment at all time.
- Ensure correct weights are applied using scales when required.
- Liaise with all Management and Technical staff.
- Follow instructions as required.
- Completes all paperwork as instructed & in a timely manner
- Follows all procedures as detailed in SOPs, HACCP, Quality Manual
What we’re looking for
- A good standard of education; demonstrates good literacy and numerical skills, able to understand, communicate and report clearly in English
On the job training.
Basic Food Hygiene
Health & Safety
- To identify difficulties as and when they arise and communicate these to your supervisor.
- Ability to work in a team
Available shifts: nights (4 on 4 off).
Contract type: permanent, full time.
Basic English required.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
We are proud to be a part of STOP THE TRAFFIK's anti-trafficking work. If you are looking for work in the UK, it’s important to know your labour rights, how to avoid false job adverts, and what to do if you’re facing exploitation at work. Find out more here: https://www.stopthetraffik.org/