Senior Finance Analyst
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure financial reporting including weekly flash, weekly profit and loss, and month end close are completed accurately and within agreed timescales
- Develop and communicate key performance indicators to monitor and drive positive change and expand understanding of cost or margin drivers
- Ensure input into costings is accurate and within agreed timescales
- Build cross functional relationships with key stakeholders
- Support budget and quarterly forecasts, demonstrating an understanding of the key drivers, to inform strategic decision making
- Identify, challenge, and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements to provide information, interpretation, and insight to the functional teams to promote effective delivery of commercial and operational performance
- Continuously review business practices to make recommendations for changes which will enhance cost efficiency and business improvement
- Preparation and monitoring of monthly reports and ensure queries are resolved in timely and effective manner
- Validate and monitor excellence initiatives for monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting
- Provide ad hoc analysis and insight to aid interpretation and decision making
What we’re looking for
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), QBE or studying towards a qualification
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to communicate to all levels of the business
- Proactive, organised, and able to work flexibly to meet deadlines and have the drive to deliver results
At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Access to a full Wellbeing Centre platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.