You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. Wesupply all the UKs food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What you'll be doing
The role will allow for some flexible workingwith the expectation oftravelling to Manton Wood, Worksop, oncea week on average.
- Ad hoc analysing and reporting of reward themes, trends and practice to prompt and inform HR decision making
- Create a dynamic Reward Management Information (MI)dashboard to provide business and HR professionals insight into current reward metrics
- Identify data set anomalies through practical use of and auditing of multiple systems to ensure data integrity
- Collaborate with People Services to ensure the efficient analysis and deployment of payment cycles including ASR and Bonus to ensure accuracy and governance
- Own, manage and deploy specific projects which contribute to the total reward strategy and lead to greater consistency of practice
- Collaborate with People Services to ensure reward system interfaces enable the appropriate flow of data, accuracy and ease of colleague accessibility
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of salary inflation and the market drivers
- Prior career history to include work in either HR or Reward environment, preferably where the role focuses on determining appropriate policy and practice
- Qualification CIPD or equivalent calibre
- Experience in delivering to senior stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Job Sizing methodologies sufficient to be able to make day to day judgements on new positions and engage with suppliers to review individual issues or group trends
- Proven ability to deliver tools, education and processes necessary to support the consistent application of remuneration
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.