We are a leading manufacturer of convenience food in the UK and our purpose is to make every day taste better.
We supply all the major supermarkets in the UK. We also supply convenience and travel retail outlets, discounters, coffee shops, foodservice and other retailers. We have strong market positions in a range of categories including sandwiches, salads, sushi, chilled snacking, chilled ready meals, chilled soups and sauces, chilled quiche, ambient sauces and pickles, and frozen Yorkshire Puddings.
In FY21 we manufactured 645m sandwiches and other food to go products, 117m chilled prepared meals, and 256m bottles of cooking sauces, pickles and condiments. We carry out more than 10,500 direct to store deliveries each day. We have 21 world-class manufacturing units across 16 locations in the UK, with industry-leading technology and supply chain capabilities. We generated revenues of £1.3bn in FY21 and employ approximately 13,000 people.
For further information go to www.greencore.com or follow Greencore on social media.
What you'll be doing
What you’ll be doing
You will support the Early Careers Talent Acquisition function and the wider Talent Acquisition team to provide a positive recruitment process which delivers talent/capability in line with agreed business needs.
- Collaborate with the hiring managers and HR teams across the business to support the identification and engagement of talent across various functions
- Follow agreed process for the management of applicants and processing of candidate information for an agreed business area to ensure a common and consistent applicant experience
- Facilitate the recruitment process through job posting, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, and offering roles to expediently fill vacancies in a timely and cost sensitive manner
- Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify potential candidates for immediate roles. Consider how to support the wider team in building a pipeline for future critical roles
- Participate in assessment centres, open days and at external job fairs, driving Greencore as a preferred employer
- Pre-screen prospective colleagues and evaluate candidates against the requirements of the role to appoint appropriately
- Support hiring managers and HR teams ensuring they have the right materials to conduct a consistent and fair selection process
- Ensure all appropriate new starter information is passed to People Services and hiring managers
- Gather, input, and maintain candidate and recruitment data to ensure the integrity of our Applicant Tracking System
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience in recruitment processes and early careers practices is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of computer systems such as Word, Excel, Email, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.