Recruitment Coordinator - High Volume
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.
Our Manton Wood site has a gym, restaurant with hot food and a staff shop available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
What you’ll be doing as Recruitment Coordinator
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will support the Recruitment Team not only with administrative duties relating to our recruitment process, but you will also engage with passive talent through proactive sourcing. This is a high volume, fast paced role which will be best suited to a result driven and motivated person with excellent communication skills.
- Recruitment system administration including but not limited to, writing and posting job adverts, amending and extending vacancies, setting up user profiles and arranging candidate interviews
- Actively engaging with “passive” talent to create an effective talent pipeline for the Talent Acquisition Team
- Candidate pre-screening to include CV selection and telephone interviews
What we’re looking for
What we’re looking for in a Recruitment Coordinator
- Outgoing & energetic team player
- Desire to learn and develop – this could be within Talent Acquisition or the wider HR function
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to use initiative and prioritise workload
- Great attention to detail
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
• Competitive salary and job-related benefits
• Pension up to 8% matched
• Company share save scheme
• Greencore Qualifications
• Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
We are proud to be a part of STOP THE TRAFFIK's anti-trafficking work. If you are looking for work in the UK, it’s important to know your labour rights, how to avoid false job adverts, and what to do if you’re facing exploitation at work. Find out more here: https://www.stopthetraffik.org/