Quality Supervisor - nights
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a Quality Supervisor to join us as a Quality Shift Manager at Kiveton! As QA Shift Manager you will lead and co-ordinate the work of the quality assurance teams to deliver and implement service improvement. Ensuring this in line with operational day to day needs with regards to safety, quality, legality and customer requirements.
- Direct the team to deliver the quality management system including the internal audit plan in order to ensure compliance with customer, manufacturing unit, legislative, divisional and strategic requirements
- Provide information and demonstrate operational practice in support of external audits to enable compliance with customer requirements
- Continue to develop the capability of the QA team through the Technical Strategy
- Plan and maintain resource utilisation in order to advise the required QA tasks
Shift Pattern - 4 on 4 off nights
What we’re looking for
- Food degree or equivalent qualification and or relevant experience
- Internal audit experience
- Intermediate Food Hygiene certificate level 3
- HACCP principles and practice
- Allergen awareness-implications / related to labelling
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.