You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
5 days out of 7
5:00 to 13:30
To ensure that all products are finished to a high standard and quality to ensure the M&S brand is maintained.
- Ensure that all quality checks are performed as specified (every 30 mins/every hour) and that any issues regarding quality or food safety are raised immediately to the QM/FLM.
- Ensure all the correct visual standards are displayed on the lines.
- Only carry out the duties I am trained to perform.
- Follow all compliance controls, risk assessments and Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) to ensure that my colleagues and myself work in a safe working environment.
- Ensure the product finished to the correct standard (as specified in the Quality contract) in order to get it right first time and reduce waste.
- Partake in trials and Pre pro launches to ensure that quality is at the heart of what we do
- Ensure that I wear the correct PPE at all times
- Behave with dignity and respect of others, reporting all issues to my line manager and follow the principles of - Stop, Challenge and Act
What we’re looking for
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Basic level of English is required (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of and or experience of working in a FMCG/Warehouse would be advantageous, though full training is provided.
- Food Safety Level 2 (included in induction).
- Health & Safety Level 2 (included in induction).
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.