Quality Auditor - Nights
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
What you'll be doing
As Quality Auditor you will:
- Sample, test, audit and monitor to verify that all proceses, procedures and products are being manufactured in a safe & compliant manner
- Conduct verification checks to ensure equipment is suitably calibrated to comply with required standards
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and ready for internal & external audits and highlighting when non-conformance requires corrective action
- Maintain ongoing communication with the operations team and other relevent functions ensuring they are fully aware of quality auurance activities, results and trends
- Collect all relevant samples, with adherence to procedures and protocols, to ensure quality, safety and legality of products sampled
- Provide education and training to operational staff and other teams to ensure compliance with all relevant technical standards
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that as a minimum the department meets the standards set out in the safety, health and environment policy
Please note shift pattern: 4 on 4 off NIGHTS
What we’re looking for
- GCSE or equivalent standard in Literacy and Numeracy
- Health & Safety - level 2
- Food Hygiene - Level 2
- CCP training including HACCP principles for Manufacturing Unit
- Allergen awareness
- Microbiological awareness
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.