4 on / 4 off night shift - 6pm - 6am
Pay Rate - £11.88 an hour
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Bristol we are the UK’s leading producer of Chilled Sauces & Soups! From our site we supply over 37% of the UKs chilled sauces and 20% of the country’s chilled soups to both Sainsburys & Asda.
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the QA Manager, as a QA Auditor you will help to ensure the smooth running of the QA Department, by providing technical support and guidance to the Operational team. As part of the cover role you would be expected to be flexible with your shifts, sometimes at short notice. Good communication skills as well as a good understanding of written and spoken English will be essential. Basic IT skills will be required with the use of word, excel, email and various portals. Knowledge of the QA roles and duties is a must.
Key responsibilities include:
- Covering audits on all QA shifts and area’s
- Calibration of equipment
- Finished product testing and assessment
- Auditing (GMP, personal hygiene, CCP etc)
- Project work – Checkweigher accuracy – packaging trace improvements
- QA improvements – Audit improvements – BCR compliance
- Audit filing – Customer visit support
- To verify work carried out in the production areas against agreed procedures and standards, to identify any issues that may be present and instigate and monitor corrective action to make improvements.
- To ensure that food safety and quality standards are fully complied with at all times.
- To drive improvements in Technical and factory standards.
- Working Night shift - 6pm-6am
What we’re looking for
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Have the ability to prioritise workload to meet key deadlines
- Experience of problem solving
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
Please apply or email your interest to Bristol.email@example.com
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.