You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Bristol we are the UK’s leading producer of Chilled Sauces & Soups! From our site we supply over 37% of the UKs chilled sauces and 20% of the country’s chilled soups to both Sainsburys & Asda.
What you'll be doing
As a Quality Analyst you will support the delivery of the site complaints and microbiological systems and deliver the required information and reports in relation to them.
- Collate and report on compliance with the complaints and microbiological systems to ensure that these manufacturing unit processes are audit ready at all times
- Allocate each customer complaint to the appropriate person for action and track its progress through the process to ensure that complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with the procedures.
- Collate, analyse and present technical reports or answers to ad hoc questions to provide internal and external stakeholders with the appropriate level and frequency of information required to deliver their objectives.
- Actively manage the technical databases, both day to day and ongoing developments, to ensure data accuracy, ability to deliver reporting requirements and forward planning to update in line with operational or technical requirements
- Liaise with site QA, Process and NPD to ensure nutritional testing is done to meet launch deadlines and nutritional schedules
- Liaise with site teams to ensure all hygiene swabbing is done as per schedules ( Micro, Allergens, Meat species, ATP ) and sufficient stock of testing kits is maintained.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
What we’re looking for
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in chilled food manufacturing would be an advantage but is not essential
- Experience investigating customer complaints and KPI reports advantageous but not essential
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.