You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here in Boston we employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL.
What you'll be doing
As a Project Engineer, you will be designing, planning and deploying engineering solutions which enhance the capability of the assets on site.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning and delivering the installation and commissioning of new equipment, ensuring minimal disruption to manufacturing productivity
- Ensuring new equipment drawings and preventative maintenance recommendations are transferred to the maintenance teams files
- Developing User Requirement Specifications (URS) to ensure the clear and common understanding of agreed objectives and standards are established as the basis for project planning
- Taking designs from engineering project managers and creating AutoCAD drawings as specifications
- Following the direction given, by an engineering project manager, to complete design costings or installation as part of large projects.
What we’re looking for
As a Project Engineer, you will utilise your experience in project delivery on a daily basis and will ideally be:
- PMI, PRINCE2 or equivalent certified
- Able to use Microsoft Project, or equivalent project management software to report on project progress
- Experienced working with AutoCAD or similar design software to product design specifications
- Qualified and able to assess machine safety
We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.