You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
Are you an experienced Supply Chain professional within the convenience food market? Are you ready for a new challenge?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Planner to join our team at Kiveton on a fixed term contract.
This role is working 4 on 4 off days.
What you'll be doing
As Planner you will identify and implement optimal plans and schedules that deliver stock and service targets in line with customer needs
- Utilise available planning systems to convert sales forecasts into achievable production plans
- Manage risks within the plan and amend orders where possible & practical to achieve customer service targets
- Propose and implement continuous improvements in own area
- Champion ongoing communication with the operations teams to ensure accurate exchange of information
What we’re looking for
- Previous planning experience would be advantageous
- Proven track record working with short shelf life products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate – Excel and planning systems
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.