Working in a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern which rotates Days & Night shifts (7am-7pm & 7pm-7am)
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Leeds we make just over 40% of all UK frozen Yorkshire puddings; making us one of the UK’s largest suppliers of frozen Yorkshire puddings to Asda, Morrisons & Tesco to name a few!
What you'll be doing
In this position you will provide a quality presence on the production line, ensuring scheduled checks are carried out in accordance with quality standards, line set up and equipment set up. Key accountabilities in this role include:
- To deliver the product within time, quantity and quality parameters.
- To ensure continuous operation of the line through support of all team members.
- To comply with all standard operating procedures to ensure customer orders are produced safely, on time, and all aspects of hygiene, quality and cost are met.
- To raise issues with Senior Production Operative, when identified.
- To ensure Good Manufacturing Practice
- Support our Food Safety culture.
- Working in a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern which rotates Days & Night shifts (7am-7pm & 7pm-7am)
What we’re looking for
For this role, you will need the following skills:
- Good Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good communicator and ability to work in a team
- Experience working within a food manufacturer preferred
- Allergen awareness
- L2 Food Safety is preferred but not essential
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.