You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Crosby, we have a team of around 300 colleagues. We produce sushi for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Asda, Aldi, Co-op, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
What you'll be doing
Due to expansion we are currently recruiting at our food manufacturing site for permanent Food Production Operatives to work up to 12 hours per shifts - days and nights
As a food production operator your duties may include but are not limited to:
- preparation of raw materials
- preparing and forming sushi rolls and nigiri on a busy production line
- putting the finished fresh product into final packaging on a fast-paced chilled production line
- packing, picking and palletising them ready for delivery to our customers.
What we’re looking for
- Full training provided- No experience necessary
- Good level of English & Maths
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
- Ability to work unsupervised & in a team
- Right first time approach
- Weekly paid
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.