Production Operative (Nights)
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Park Royal, we have a team of around 1,150 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and platters for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons, Co-op, Spar, Wilko, Sutherlands, Iceland and Poundland.
What you'll be doing
Shift: 18:00 to 02:30
Working days: Flexible (42.5 hours average per week)
Contract type: Permanent minimum 24 Hours per week
As a Production Operative in a food manufacturing industry, you will have experience in a fast paced environment
What we’re looking for
- To work as part of a production line team.
- To produce a product that exceeds quality and customer requirements.
- Ensure usage of correct products and equipment at all times
- Ensure correct weights re applied using scales when required
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.