We are on the look out for our next Senior Process Technologist to join us on a permanent basis.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 colleagues and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
What you'll be doing
As Senior Process Technologist you will all relevant manufacturing projects to deliver process development and line trials successfully.
- Provide process guidance and advice to cross functional manufacturing teams to promote adoption of new practices or process for increased efficiency
- Monitor and communicate process trends to ensure launch date adherence, maximum process optimisation and effective communication to customers
- Assessment of equipment capability to ensure that process standards are in line with company and customer requirements to drive improvements
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Good level of computer literacy ability to use computer programs to analyse project results
- Understanding of technical KPIs
- Expertise in interpretation of customer code of practice
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.