Process Control Checker
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.
Our Manton Wood site has a gym, restaurant with hot food and a staff shop available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
To ensure their line’s compliance and adherence to relevant Technical and Operational processes and procedure.
To support the line in maintaining the highest standards of product safety, quality, and demonstrating effective compliance with all legal requirements.
To comply with the site’s management systems and all aspects of the company operations that have an influence on the quality and safety of the products we provide to our customers.
These systems draw on the relevant aspects of the quality manual, to ensure the products supplied are safe and legal in accordance with current legislation including HACCP.
- Support the production line in its adherence to CCPs.
- Ensure allergen segregation procedures are followed for; raw materials arriving at the line, through use and on return to Prep.
- Verify materials coming to the line comply with key safety parameters; shelf-life, temperatures.
- Complete line technical documents, such as weight check sheets.
- Verify materials coming to the line comply with key legal parameters, traceability information, labelling, product and material weights.
- Complete and record on-line quality taste panels.
- Verify correct production methods / procedure adherence; products specification and QAS document are in use on-line.
- Complete process confirmation activities around allergen and non-allergen cleandowns.
- Escalation of Quality issues.
- Complete LCM 3% compliance checks.
- Verify materials coming to the line comply with key quality parameters, such as visual appearance.
- Support the line with collect and return of correct production and cleaning tools.
- Product and equipment handling on their lines
- Support the Line controller in challenging colleague compliance to key GMP and personal hygiene standards; such as PPE wearing.
Due to fluctuating customer demands, you may be required to work on a Production Line as a Line Operative.
What we’re looking for
Previous experience within a Quality Auditor role would be an advantage however we can offer full support and training.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.