You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Heathrow, we have a team of around 200 colleagues. We produce gluten free products, topped pasta salads, composite salads - pasta, leaf, grains, pasta pots and snacking - duo pots for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Asda, Aldi, Co-op, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join the team.
What you'll be doing
- Maintain the time and attendance system, setting up new employees, shift cycles and supporting the clearing of exceptions
- Ensure all employee documentation is processed and payments made in accordance with the site payment rules and adherence to HMRC rules
- Ensure relevant cost data is provided, whereby the actual wage costs can be reported in the weekly accounts
- Maintain and manage the security of data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and site policies and procedures
- Ensure individuals are correctly set up on concur to ensure payments are correctly processed
- Manage where appropriate company credit card, company car and employee benefit data and documentation to ensure efficient following of procedure
What we’re looking for
- Payroll administration experience
- Attention to detail
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Customer service focus
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.