Night Warehouse Operative
Nights of work are any 5 from 6, Sunday-Friday, 7.30pm-4am.
Hourly rate is £9.36 per hour with an additional 99p paid for hours worked between 10pm-6am.
We’re a fast-paced, leading food manufacturer, employing over 12,000 colleagues at 34 locations across the UK. We manufacturer and distribute to all the UK’s food retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, Yorkshire puddings and ready meals.
Greencore offers opportunities to grow in an engaging, collaborative and diverse team, in a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
What you'll be doing
We are looking to recruit a Night Warehouse Operative for our Carmarthen Depot.
The role will involve working in a chilled food environment, ensuring that all orders of short shelf-life, chilled foods are loaded onto vehicles accurately as per customer orders for delivery to retail and forecourt outlets.
What we’re looking for
- An understanding of issues around Logistics and Warehousing.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Self-motivated and flexible, use your own initiative, good communicator at all levels
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- £250 retention bonus after 6 weeks service.
- 28 Holidays including bank holidays
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company Share Save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Weekly pay
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.