Night Transport Supervisor
What you'll be doing
Do you have a passion for Transport and are looking for the next step into management?
Based at our Smethwick depot, we are looking for a Transport Supervisor to plan and lead a our Night shift transport team. You will ensure we deliver the required products to customers/depots in a timely manner and we are consistently operating in a manner which ensure the quality and safety of food goods and compliance with legislative and Group standards
This role works permanant nights on a 4 on 4 off basis
What we’re looking for
- The role holder must be self-motivated and highly professional with a fair, consistent and diplomatic approach.
- You will have the ability to work unsupervised, using their own initiative and determined in driving improvement.
- You will have experience working in a fast paced distribution/ logistics environment supervising a team of drivers.
- Experience working with HHT would be beneficial.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success
What you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary and job-related benefits
· Pension up to 8% matched
· Company share save scheme
· Greencore Qualifications
· Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Are you passionate about transport and can empower a team to deliver results? Then we have the perfect role for you. Greencore is currently recruiting a Depot Supervisor to join our team.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at our Smethwick depot, we have a team of around 120 colleagues. Every day our vans deliver direct to round 700 convenience and forecourt outlets in the area.