You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. Wesupply all the UKs food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here inBostonwe employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL.
What you'll be doing
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Carrying out fault finding, problem solving and establishingroute cause fixes to address equipment issues
- Maintaining ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Responding to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Complying with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Recording any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control
- Completingall necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
- Identifying and recommending opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
Shift Pattern: 3s and 2s- Days
What we’re looking for
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be:
- Electrical and/or Mechanical engineering skilled
- Time served apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
- Experienced with maintenance of Engineering Systems within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Knowledgeable of working multi-skilled engineering environment
- Keen to work in a Continuous Improvement environment
At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
If this sounds like you,join us andgrow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Access to a full Wellbeing Centre platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.