Maintenance Engineer - Night Shift
Are you looking to get into the Food Industry and for a new technical challenge? Do you have experience of maintaining equipment within a manufacturing environment?
We are recruiting for a dynamic Multi-skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our team in Northampton.
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off 12 hours PERM NIGHTS6 6pm - 6am
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we operate one of the most impressive facilities in Europe, based across a campus of 5 manufacturing units, and we have a team of around 2,000 colleagues making high quality premium products every day . We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, rolls and sushi for Marks & Spencer.
What you'll be doing
As one of our highly skilled maintenance engineers you will:
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production uptime according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
What we’re looking for
- Be a time served accredited apprentice or hold an engineering qualification
- Have experience of machinery maintenance ideally within FMCG/Food.
- Possess good electrical & mechanical skills
- Have had some exposure to PLC's with the ability to carry out fault finding
- Be able to work 4 on 4 off perm nights position
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.