Line Feeder Night shift
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Bow, we have a team of around 800 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps, platters, sub rolls and salads for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Co-op, Asda, Morrisons and BP Wild Bean Café.
What you'll be doing
As a Line Feeder you will have:
- To service the production line with materials as per line schedule in a timely manner to avoid any downtime waiting for raw materials.
- To inform the line leader of any problems concerning raw material availability that may affect the quality of the lines finished product.
- To inform the line manager of any problems concerning raw material availability that may affect the efficiency of the line.
What we’re looking for
Come and join our growing team at Greencore's sandwich manufacturing site in Bow, London.
Available shifts: nights (4 on 4 off), 17:30 - 06:00
Contract type: permanent, full time.
Good English level required.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Increased holidays with service
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Quarterly £4k colleague raffles
- Xmas bonus
- Career and pay progression
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.