Line Coordinator - Nights - £1500 sign on bonus!
****£1500 Sign On Bonus for new permanent starters before 30th September (Terms and Conditions apply)****
Nights - 6pm-6am - £11.84 an hour (goes up to £12.39 upon successful completion of 8 week training)
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Bristol we are the UK’s leading producer of Chilled Sauces & Soups! From our site we supply over 37% of the UKs chilled sauces and 20% of the country’s chilled soups to both Sainsburys & Asda.
What you'll be doing
The Line Coordinator (Grade 4) is a Skilled Operator who will step up and cover the Zone Manager when required, therefore this is an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to develop their career in food manufacturing management and move up to Zone Manager.
You will be the centre of technical excellence in your team and there to support your colleagues with problem solving. You will cover for the Zone Manager in their absence and therefore look after the day to day running of the department with the support of the Shift Manager. To be successful in this role you will be proactive in identifying and resolving issues and will have the communication skills and willingness to share your expertise with your colleagues.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following traits and experience:
- Willingness to train in all aspects of Operator tasks in area of work
- Involvement in Improvement Projects, data capture and confident using software systems
- Experience of problem solving and working with cross functional teams to find a workable solution
- A confident and clear communicator, able to engage, influence and motivate others bring the team together
- Shows commitment to self-improvement and development
- Experience working with machinery, both manual and automated
- Experience in a food manufacturing business (preferable)
- A basic understanding of food safety, working within technical standards/quality assurance (A Food Safety Qualifications is desirable)
- A basic understanding and appreciation of health and safety and environmental practices and processes
- Experience having worked to deliver a production plan and meet key performance indicators
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.