Line Coordinator - Day Shift
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Spalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce coleslaw, potato salad, salad bar bulk products (2kg), pasta salads and couscous/grains for some of the biggest retailers in the UK. Our Spalding site has a restaurant with hot food available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
- Based in SPALDING - Leading A Team / Supervising Experience Essential
- Department (Deli)
- £13.69 Per Hour
- Wednesday-Saturday / Thursday-Saturday Red Shift
- EVERY SUNDAY OFF
- 06:00am - 18:00pm
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Paid Weekly (Thursday)
When working as a Line Coordinator, the main focus of your role will be to ensure that the department is producing goods in line with the agreed production plan. You’ll continuously monitor raw materials, all operational processes and the overall production environment to ensure that all activity comply with food safety manufacturing standards. Your usual day to day role will include working alongside the Supervisor to look after the productivity and welfare of the team but you will also be expected to take an active role in production activities including preparation and mixing.
What we’re looking for
- As a Line Coordinator you will have responsibility for a particular area/ food production line and will ensure that production always meets with the agreed production plan.
- You will lead a line team to ensure that performance is maximised through careful monitoring, identifying trends within a particular area, and acting upon opportunities to increase quality and performance.
- Working closely with your team, you will monitor the effectiveness of machinery and equipment to ensure performance consistency and reliability, with a key focus on promoting safe working environment always.
- You will also understand the value of great communication and you’ll run daily meetings along with weekly briefings for your team to ensure they are clearly focused on their key objectives and as individuals, developed to maximise their potential
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Onsite canteen serving hot food Day & Night
- Onsite staff shop
- Free onsite car park
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.