You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
We produce more than 160 million units per year across 600 different product lines for customers such as Morrisons, Tesco & Asda
Shift Time -
Friday to Monday 5am - 2pm
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Site Hygiene Manager your main duties are as below;
- Preparation of PP for visits
- Removal of dirty overalls ready for collection
- Distribute clean garments into designated storage cabinets
- Distribute any required PPE to factory colleagues
- Empty bins and remove waste for disposal
- Facilitate visits ensuring smooth passage into and exiting the factory
- general cleaning duties dusting, mopping, sweeping etc in laundry areas.
What we’re looking for
- Stock control and good receipting
- Order respective PPE requests from the approved service provider for site
- Order respective consumables from the approved service provider for site
- Check emails for agendas for visits/ audits
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.