Hygiene Welfare Operative
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.
Our Manton Wood site has a gym, restaurant with hot food and a staff shop available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of our welfare team, you will be responsible for keeping our high risk an low risk areas clean and tidy.
Some of the job roles required would be;
- Ensuring public areas are clean and presentable to colleagues and Stakeholders.
- General housekeeping will be required in changing rooms and toilets.
- Emptying and tidying of smoking areas.
- Removing general waste from the building into the designated areas outside.
- Completing controlled paperwork.
- Ensuring the high risk and low risk areas are audit ready at all times.
- Working in the yard areas operating a Fork Lift Truck, ensuring bins and waste are removed and the yard area is clean and tidy.
This role will require other tasks which are of a reasonable nature to be completed.
What we’re looking for
- A strong minded individual that can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Communication and written skills are key so a high level of English is required.
- Attention to detail.
- Operating a CB Forklift truck will be required. Previous experience is preferred but not necessary as training will be given.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.