Hygiene Shift Manager
You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. Wesupply all the UKs food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.
Our Manton Wood site has a gym, restaurant with hot food and a staff shop available to all our colleagues.
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to manage and lead ourhygiene team to deliver the highest standard of hygiene services?
We are currently recruiting for a Hygiene Shift Manager based at our site in Manton Wood, Worksop.
Shift Pattern: Tuesday to Saturday (10.00- 18:30pm)
What you'll be doing
To drive all elements of the hygiene service within a manufacturing unit by setting standards and leading the hygiene teams to deliver our customers expectations
- Responsible for implementation of strategy, quality, efficiency and hygiene innovation to ensure the manufacturing unit has a hygiene service which supports the delivery of business objectives
- Provide leadership and direction to the hygiene community to ensure that people are engaged, focused and delivering their potential
- Establish a strong 360 hygiene vision incorporating the key elements of SHE, environmental and waste management, demonstrated through strong customer relations and effective management of 3rd party relationships and internal cross functional working
- Hygiene lead for coordination and successful delivery of all Manufacturing Unit visits and audits achieving recognition of excellent working practises which deliver growth and trust between all
- Monitor, audit and review the performance of the manufacturing unit hygiene teams to identify areas of improvement and innovation to ensure hygiene activities are delivered to plan, budget, and standards beyond compliance
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for colleagues and that as a minimum the department meets the standards set in the SHE Policy
- Main responsibility to deep clean of the factory, disciplinaries and supervision of team leaders across theshifts
- Covering Hygiene Manager whilst on holiday etc
What we’re looking for
Degree calibre (desirable)
L3/4 Food Hygiene and L3/4 HACCP
IOSH Managing Safely
Computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Knowledge of the principles of chilled food manufacturing in High Risk/Low Risk/Low Care
Proven track record in FMCG and Hygiene Management
Experience leading and working with a diverse workforce
Experience of integrated hygiene and environmental management systems
Experience of equipment manufacture and capital expenditure requirements (desirable)
If this sounds like you,join us andgrow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
We are proud to be a part of STOP THE TRAFFIK's anti-trafficking work. If you are looking for work in the UK, its important to know your labour rights, how to avoid false job adverts, and what to do if youre facing exploitation at work. Find out more here:https://www.stopthetraffik.org/