Monday to Friday 6am-2pm - £9.60 an hour
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Leeds we make just over 40% of all UK frozen Yorkshire puddings; making us one of the UK’s largest suppliers of frozen Yorkshire puddings to Asda, Morrisons & Tesco to name a few!
What you'll be doing
In this role, you will undertake hygiene tasks including the cleaning of equipment within production areas to the required hygiene standard. Duties will include:
- Carry out day to day hygiene activities in line with daily requirements ensuring operational integrity
- Review equipment and highlight damage, escalating risks to the appropriate personnel
- Ensure that chemicals are used and stored correctly
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and submitted to the correct personnel
- Follow work instructions highlighting any issues to the Hygiene Senior Operator
- Promote a good health, safety and environmental culture within the department
- Identify and highlight any opportunities that make sustainable improvements to increase quality, performance in support of the overall shift plan
What we’re looking for
- We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
- At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
All of the roles involve working in a fast past, chilled environment in a company that puts people at the core. The site operates 24/7 and you may be asked to do overtime on the weekend during peak periods.
All the roles require a good understanding of both spoken & written English. You will also have strong attention to detail and good organisational skills.
Knowledge of HACCP will be desirable but not essential
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Access to a full Wellbeing Centre platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.