Hygiene Operative (Nights)
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Park Royal, we have a team of around 1,150 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and platters for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons, Co-op, Spar, Wilko, Sutherlands, Iceland and Poundland.
We produce more than 160 million units per year across 600 different product lines for customers such as Morrisons, Tesco & Asda
What you'll be doing
No experience required - training provided
Shift : 22:00 to 06:00
Working days: Flexible (40 hours average per week)
Contract type: Permanent
- Help deliver line/area productivity in line with the master schedule to ensure operational integrity
- Ensure you follow the agreed plans for cleaning, sanitation, environment and technical and able to adapt in light of emerging circumstances to mini-mise food risk
- Responsible for auditing their own work after each clean and for highlighting any Health & Safety / Food Safety issues or concerns
- Responsible for the prevention of accidents whilst carrying out cleaning activities by wearing the correct PPE and working in a safe manner
- Promote a good health, safety and environmental culture within the department that complies with procedures and completes near miss reporting, to promote a safe working environment
- Follow reasonable instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Comply all technical and safety procedures
- Accountable for supporting the Hygiene Manager / Supervisor to deliver Hygiene KPI’s
What we’re looking for
All of the roles involve working in a fast past, chilled environment in a company that puts people at the core. The site operates 24/7 and you will be required to work on a shift basis including the requirement to work nights and weekends. All applicants must be flexible and able to work weekends.
All the roles require a good understanding of both spoken & written English. You will also have strong attention to detail and good organization skills
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.