Hygiene Operative Night Shift
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Bow, we have a team of over 700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and subrolls for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Asda, Co-op, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
What you'll be doing
As a Hygiene Operative you will be required to undertake all aspects of cleaning the food manufacturing areas, equipment and machinery to meet food hygiene standards.
What we’re looking for
· To work as part of a team to ensure that the highest standards of hygiene are maintained at all times across all areas of the site
· To identify difficulties as and when they arise and communicate these to your supervisor.
· To follow all hygiene, food safety, quality, health & safety procedures at all times
· To achieve a "right first time" clean, following set work instructions and safety protocols.
· Working Hours: 19:00 to 07:00, 4 on 4 off shift pattern
What you’ll get in return
• Competitive salary and job-related benefits
• Pension up to 8% matched
• Company share save scheme
• Greencore Qualifications
• Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.