Hygiene Operative (Days)
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Crosby, we have a team of around 300 colleagues. We produce sushi for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Asda, Aldi, Co-op, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
What you'll be doing
4 on 4 off shift pattern - 7am to 7pm.
As a Hygiene Operative you will be required to undertake all aspects of cleaning all food manufacturing areas, equipment and machinery to meet food hygiene standards.
You will carry out the consistent application of hygiene within a given area/line to make sure the area is maintained to the agreed standards.
Ensure that all sanitation processes are completed in full and that hygiene standards for a given area are maintained during the production shift.
What we’re looking for
We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
- Good level of English & Maths
- Ideally experience as a hygiene operative within an food manufacturing environment (but not essential)
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Cleaning Processes, Food Hygiene, Allergen Awareness, Health and Safety
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Right first time approach
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.