Here in Warrington we are on the lookout for our next Hygiene Manager who has a passion for all thing’s food. Our Warrington site produces innovative, high quality Italian pasta sauce-based ready meals. We are very proud of our fresh pasta production capability ensuring our meals are of the highest quality.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What you'll be doing
As Hygiene Manager you will drive all elements of the Hygiene function within the manufacturing unit by setting standards and leading the teams to deliver.
- Responsible for implementation of strategy, quality, efficiency and hygiene innovation to ensure the manufacturing unit has a hygiene service which supports the delivery of business objectives
- Provide leadership and direction to the hygiene teams to ensure that people are engaged & focused
- • Monitor, audit and review the performance of the manufacturing unit hygiene teams to identify areas of improvement and innovation to ensure hygiene activities are delivered to plan, budget, and standards beyond compliance
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record in FMCG and Hygiene Management
- Demonstratable experience of leading a hygiene function within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in writing and developing cleaning schedules
- Knowledge & experience of CIP would be advantageous
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.