Hygiene Line Coordinator -nights
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Heathrow, we have a team of around 450 colleagues. We produce gluten free products, topped pasta salads, composite salads - pasta, leaf, grains, pasta pots and snacking - duo pots for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Asda, Aldi, Co-op, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s. More than 160 million units per year across 600 different product lines for customers such as Morrisons, Tesco & Asda
What you'll be doing
We’ve got a great opportunity for a Hygiene Line Coordinator to join our growing team based in Heathrow.
The main purpose of the role is to monitor and review the activities of a team of hygiene operatives to ensure that all sanitation processes are completed in full and that hygiene standards for a given area are maintained during the production shift.
- Lead a line to ensure that performance is maximised through careful monitoring, identifying trends within a particular area and acting upon opportunities to increase quality and performance
- Understand the value of great communication. Ensure your team are clearly focused on their key objectives and as individuals develop their potential
- Responsible for recording all key data information on the line, both technical and efficiency data
- Communicate as required on all key issues. Escalate as required in a timely manner
- Promote excellent hygiene standards
- Support customer visits
Decision Making Authority
- Escalation of non-compliance
- Use of people and materials within the agreed budget
- All people management processes
Activity Time Frame
- Weekly/daily production plan
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Basic Health and Safety knowledge
- Food safety knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Quality focused
- Good level of numeracy
- Team Player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Action orientated
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience leading and working with a diverse workforce
What we’re looking for
- We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
- At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Access to a full Wellbeing Centre platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.