HR Business Partner
You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 13,000 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. Wesupply all the UKs food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here atLeedswe make just over 40% of all UK frozen Yorkshire puddings; making us one of the UKs largest suppliers of frozen Yorkshire puddings to Asda, Morrisons & Tesco to name a few!
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly to the site General Manager and forming a key part of the siteleadership team, this exciting role has responsibility for leading and landing our people plan across all operational functions (weekly and salaried colleagues) at Leeds.
- Lead the People added value, transactional, ethical and compliance agenda/activity to ensure the required standards are achieved
- Partner with the leadership team to ensure the right development and succession planning is in place to achieve the strategic priorities
- Provide developmental support, coaching and direction to line managers to ensure colleagues perform to expected results, and that clear guidance is given on approaches to building capability
- Work with functional leads, enabling line managers to drive accountability at the appropriate level and supports the managers to achieve this
- Interpret HR Policy, support and coach managers in the practical implementation of HR practice and employment legislation to ensure compliance and consistency
- Provide a professional advisory service that gives effective solutions to people issues ensuring a balance between individual and business needs
- Lead the regular review, planning and activation of labour needs and utilisation in line with business needs over the short to long term
- Engage with all relevant trade unions or colleague representatives on matters relating to Terms and Conditions, negotiations and general consultations
- Provide leadership and direction to the HR team to ensure that people are engaged, focused and delivering their potential
What we’re looking for
- CIPD membership and qualification or time served in HR
- Proven experience in HR leadership,within a multi-functional unionised manufacturing environment
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Proactive, organised and able to work flexibly in order to meet deadlines and have the drive to deliver results
- Ability to engage and give added value information
- Experience working with a diverse workforce
- Experience of leading and developing your own team
If this sounds like you,join us andgrow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.