Greencore is one of the UK’s largest leading food manufacturers, where we feed 90% of the UK population every month. We supply own brand convenience food products to all of the UK’s major retailers, foodservice, convenience and travel outlets with strong market positions in a range of categories including sandwiches, salads, sushi, chilled snacking, chilled ready meals, chilled soups and sauces, chilled quiche, ambient sauces and pickles, and frozen Yorkshire Puddings
Here at Bristol we are the UK’s leading producer of Chilled Sauces & Soups! From our site we supply over 37% of the UKs chilled sauces and 20% of the country’s chilled soups to both Sainsburys & Asda.
What you'll be doing
We are looking to hire an HR Advisor to provide a client focused, comprehensive and professional People service to colleagues and managers.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide an advisory service to colleagues ensuring that they are fully aware of their contractual terms and conditions and Greencore Group’s People policies
- Provide practical advice and direction for line managers so that they implement people practices in compliance with Greencore Group policy and statutory employment legislation as well as providing a positive, consistent colleague experience
- Advise and provide support to managers to ensure the correct procedures are followed in carrying out grievance / disciplinary / performance improvement investigations, hearings and attendance
- Coordinate the delivery of the company induction programme in partnership with line managers for all new colleagues in line with Greencore standard
- Act on relevant HR KPI information in a timely manner itemising trends and generating it in a format that is readily available for managers to review e.g. sickness absence data
- Administrate absence management through HR systems to minimise absence rates and promote positive colleague relations
What we’re looking for
- HR generalist experience within a unionised Manufacturing, FMCG, Logistics, or similar environment.
- In-depth ER knowledge and experience
- Part CIPD qualified or working towards HR qualification
- Experience of working within a generalist Human resources function
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of working with diverse teams
- At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Access to a full Wellbeing Centre platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.