HGV Class 1 & 2 Drivers
We’re a fast-paced, leading food manufacturer, employing over 12,000 colleagues at 34 locations across the UK. We manufacturer and distribute to all the UK’s food retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, Yorkshire puddings and ready meals.
Greencore offers opportunities to grow in an engaging, collaborative and diverse team, in a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
HGV Class 1 rate is £16.42-£20.52 per hour.
HGV Class 2 rate is £14.93-£18.66 per hour.
You'll also be eligible for a sign on bonus of £250 if you join us and stay for at least 6 weeks.
What you'll be doing
Due to on-going business expansion at Greencore DTS we are seeking enthusiastic and hard-working Class 1 & Class 2 Drivers to join our Distribution Centre in Tamworth.
HGV Drivers are required for trunk duties between Greencore sites, doing collections and deliveries of food products.
We are a 24/7 operation and have a variety of shifts available. All roles will include weekend working.
This role would be ideal for experienced HGV Driver's looking to develop their career with a growing business – working with some of the UKs’ biggest brands.
What we’re looking for
- Class 1 / 2 Licence with a maximum of 3 points.
- Current Driver Qualification card & Digital Tachograph.
- Have reasonable knowledge of the UK Highway Code and be able to read and understand written instructions displayed on road signs.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- £250 retention bonus after 6 weeks service.
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.