Food Production Packers ( Nights )
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Heathrow, we are a growing team with around 450 colleagues. We produce chilled & hot eat Food for Now products including salads, sandwiches & wraps, Protein Pots & snacking. As well as Food for Later products such as ready meals & sides for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Amazon Fresh, Asda, Aldi, Co-op, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
We produce more than 160 million units per year across 600 different product lines for customers such as Morrisons, Tesco & Asda
What you'll be doing
As a Food Production Picker Duties will involve:
- Maintaining a clean production environment
- Assembling, packaging and labelling the products
- Checking and weighing raw materials
- You have a good attention to detail
- You are a natural team player
- You are able to work under pressure in a time-constrained environment
- You are willing to learn about our products and operational procedures
What we’re looking for
- We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
- At Greencore we put our people at the core. We celebrate their differences and help everyone to be themselves at work. Together we make every day taste better.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.