Food Production Operative - Evenings
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our Warrington site is also known as the Italian centre of excellence, recent expansion and investment make this site a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit! We produce high quality Italian ready meals for both Tesco & Co-Op.
What you'll be doing
Our shift pattern is Mon-Fri start 5pm-00:30am
Due to development and growth, Greencore Warrington are looking to recruit a basics positions.
You'll be required to:
- Work as part of a team in a chilled and noisy environment.
- You will be required to follow instructions
- Work on the production line, experience are not required as full training will be given
- Have a keen eye for detail, and in order to ensure a right first time approach
- Working with manufacturing equipment
- This role involves standing for long periods of time, and wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) provide by company
What we’re looking for
- Good level of English & Math's
- Ideally experience in a food manufacturing environment, but this isn't essential
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene (although training will be given)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication skills
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.