Food Production Coordinator
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Warrington we are known as the Italian centre of excellence, recent expansion and investment make this site a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit! We produce high quality Italian ready meals for both Tesco & Co-Op
What you'll be doing
Due to development and growth, Greencore Warrington are looking to Coordinators within our Production environment
you'll be required to:
- Work as part of a team in a chilled and noisy environment.
- Leading a team of people to achieve daily productions goals
- Using initiative for problem solving, escalating appropriately
- You will be required to follow instructions
- Work unsupervised, completing compliance checks
- Have a keen eye for detail, and in order to ensure a right first time approach
- Working with manufacturing equipment
What we’re looking for
A person with strong communication skills
Basic team leading experience
FMCG Manufacturing Experience is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like you then join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Free parking
- On site canteen serving hot meals including on night shift
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee appreciation events
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.