Food Preparation Operative (Nights)
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Park Royal, we have a team of around 1,150 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and platters for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons, Co-op, Spar, Wilko, Sutherlands, Iceland and Poundland.
What you'll be doing
Shift: 18:00 to 02:30 (Nights)
Working days: Flexible (42.5 hours average per week)
Contract type: Permanent minimum 24 Hours per week
To ensure the right quality of raw materials and ingredients are prepared and ready for the food production line within set timeframe.
What we’re looking for
- Preparing food/ingredients for production department
- Transfer containers to the Chiller for production department
- Lifting, moving and cutting ingredient/ products using machineries
- Sorting and quality / Visual checks
- Following Manufacturing Item Report (MIP) Procedure as a guide to operate
- Safety check on machineries before operating - health and safety
- Report any issue to the team leaders
- Follow H&S procedures i.e using correct PPE, safety gloves
- Requires standing and moving for the full period of shift in a chilled environment
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life insurance up to 4x salary
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.