Food Preparation Operative (Nights)
******NEW PAY RATES COMING SOON*******
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FULL TIME ROLL ( 40 HRS PER WEEK )
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Northampton, we operate one of the most impressive facilities in Europe, based across a campus of 5 manufacturing units, and we have a team of around 2,000 colleagues making high quality premium products every day . We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, rolls and sushi for Marks & Spencer.
The shifts are Friday-Tuesday, Sunday-Thursday, Saturday-Wednesday, all from 10pm to 6:30am
Please note this will involve working in a chilled environment and is a full time role.
What you'll be doing
- As Preparation Operative you will be an essential part of the production team. Working in the busy preparation area you will be ensuring our ingredients are prepared to the highest quality and standards.
- Working as part of the high-risk team preparing raw materials and ingredients to be used to make our products.
- No experience is necessary as we offer full training and will support you in your role here and can even offer you progression and career opportunities!
- This is a physical role that requires some heavy lifting.
What we’re looking for
- Good numeracy and English Language skills both verbal and written
- Can demonstrate working in a safe manner and do good H&S practices
- Accurate and pays attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of and or experience of working in a FMCG/Warehouse would be advantageous, though full training is provided.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
We are proud to be a part of STOP THE TRAFFIK's anti-trafficking work. If you are looking for work in the UK, it’s important to know your labour rights, how to avoid false job adverts, and what to do if you’re facing exploitation at work. Find out more here: https://www.stopthetraffik.org/